Thursday, September 16, 2010

Rob Gardiner

In surfing the internet this week, I found a photographer named Rob Gardiner. I was mostly inerested in his black and white photography, but when I clicked on the website, I found something even more interesting. He had a gallery that was all pinhole photography. The pictures in the gallery are amazing; there is not one I don't like. What I find fascinating about it, though, is how it was done. The page says it is a very basic camera with no lens at all. There is nothing but a tiny pin-prick size hole to allow light into a wooden box. Unfortunately, this was all I could find about pinhole photography and how his photos were taken. I really like them, and will be looking up pinhole photography to find out more very soon.

http://www.nyclondon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment